Audiolog is a low-cost, small and energy-saving acoustic recorder.
It has a wide range of application and is field ready for acoustic surveys of wildlife and biodiversity.
Audiolog is a perfect tool to carry out acoustic monitoring without altering the behaviour of the recorded wild animals.
- Low distortion digital MEMS microphone with 64dB signal-to-noise ratio and -26dB sensitivity
- Programable sampling frequencies from 10kHz up to 48kHz
- Embedded 3,3V 1800mAh rechargeable battery providing hundreds of hours of continuous recording (>200 hours @ 48kHz and >800 hours @ 10kHz). Autonomy can be extended with the use of external power bank
- Compatible with 512 Gb SD card (Native: 16 Gb)
- Turnkey hardware: the Audiolog comes with a waterproof enclosure and its own embedded battery
- The dedicated GUI is intuitive and recording times and sampling rates can be program rapidly, even for several Audiolog in parallel
- The lithium battery is rechargeable through a USB-C port, so no need to buy and manage sets of batteries
- The Audiolog’s dimensions are 71mm*42mm*28mm.